I'm having sharp stabbing pain in my lower back, hip

Patient : I'm having sharp stabbing pain in my lower back, hip and leg. Its only on the right side. I have had 1 severe kidney infection that left me hospitalized for 4 days. It's been going on now for a few hours and the pain is only getting worse. Should I go to the emergency room?
Symptoms:  Pain in right lower back, hip and leg.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. With a previous history of kidney in fection, you should get it evaluated as kidney infections do seem to recur in a lot of individuals. So kindly get it evaluated and get an CT KUB for a conclusive diagnosis. Hope this was helpful, Regards