Im having trouble breathing and i have a chest cough,

Q: Im having trouble breathing and i have a chest cough, i have lower back pain and also i have aches in my legs

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query and understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Acute Bronchitis but we should rule out Lower respiratory tract infection in such case.
I would advise in such scenario:
1. Hemogram with ESR
2. Chest- Xray
If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti-allergic drugs like Levocetirizine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.