Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im having trouble breathing and i have a chest cough,

Im having trouble breathing and i have a chest cough,

Patient: Im having trouble breathing and i have a chest cough, i have lower back pain and also i have aches in my legs

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.I have read your query and understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from Acute Bronchitis but we should rule out Lower respiratory tract infection in such case.I would advise in such scenario:1. Hemogram with ESR2. Chest- XrayIf the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti-allergic drugs like Levocetirizine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.