I'm having trouble when I cough I have uncontrollable bladde

Q: I'm having trouble when I cough I have uncontrollable bladder and I get like a sharp pain in my lower abdomen water is wrong and will it affect me having more children in the future

A:   Hi.

This is quite an unusual question. The uncontrollable bladder on coughing is called stress incontinence and in no way will hamper in getting you pregnant. But continuing the pregnancy with stress incontinence can he a trouble.
I would advise you to first get your coughing treated, well investigated and consult a Gynecologist and a Urologist as a Team so that the stress incontinence is treated well before you want to be pregnant.

I hope this gives you the answer as well as the precautions you should take.