I'm having unusual pain in my left arm It feels

Patient

Q: I'm having unusual pain in my left arm. It feels as if the skin itself is really sore, not really the muscle. Plus when I just run my finger nails along my arm it sends a sharp pain. This isn't an everyday thing.. Just a once in a while, but it's really weird.

And another pain that I have is in my calf.. Usually my right leg. Its a sore, aching feeling I get and I try to massage it trying to make the soreness go away. Its almost a numbing feeking as well, if that makes sense? I need answers please. :(

Symptoms:  Sore pain
Doctor