Ask The Doctor > Pending > I’m Hayden a 13 year old I have been having

I’m Hayden a 13 year old I have been having

Patient: I’m Hayden a 13 year old I have been having these pains on both sides of my lower abdomen. It really only hurts when I try to bend backwards, this gave me the theory that since had wrestling camp on Monday night we were working on throwing people behind us who’s required me to bend backwards which did not hurt that day. Keep in mind I am not flexible and we had to bend our backs so we were able to touch the mat. Tuesday I was wrestling and pains in the region that seems to be a muscle region which helps me bend started to hurt. I thought it was appendicitis but the only symptom I had was the abdominal pain. The pain has stayed the same has not increased or decreased but seems to go down when I poop. I have wrestling camp tomorrow and next week Monday – Thursday again. Can you please help me I would like to know what is going on!

Symptoms: Abdominal pain only when bending backwards

Doctor: