I’m In a remote village in BALI On The way here,

Patient: I’m In a remote village in BALI. OnThe way here, either my watch pinched the skin one wrist, or I got a cut or bite. It was a small round swelling – now it’s gotten bigger. It’s tender and looks like a water blister but more red. I don’t know what to do. Ease help.

I'm In a remote village in ...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.On reviewing the image that you have a attached and on reading the query,this could be a heat blister or an inflammatory blister formed due to friction or trauma.Kindly apply calamine lotion over the area affected. You may also try ice pack compression over the area. This will ease the pain.In case you are a diabetic consider checking your blood sugars and keep them under control.It should be fine in a week’s time. If it doesn’t look fine and continue to cause pain or further symptoms appear, you will need to see a doctor.Hope this helped.Regards