I'm in need of advice I have been to the

Q: I'm in need of advice. I have been to the ER recently for severe abdominal pain. I received a "GI" cocktail, and a Norco and was sent on my way. No blood work or ct scan. I still have severe abdominal pain, bloating, horrible gas, and I've been in between constipation and diarrhea. Last night I had an extreme pain in my lower right abdomen, side, and back. All this has been accompanied by nausea. I have been running a low grade fever, around 99.5. What should I do?

Symptoms:  Severe abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, low grade fever