I'm just fet up with this back pain issue.... Plz help me doctor..

Q: Since last 3-4 years I'm suffering from back pane......!!
Some times it is serious and sometimes it is normal and some times I'm absolutely fine....! This back pane is not on a specific site or any particular site of my back, infact it happens randomly...
For this issue I even went to Max Hospital, Delhi under the supervision of Dr. Bajaj... He's one of the best Doctor in Indian spine specialists list.. But reading the reports an my reviews he said that it is a normal back pain and advised me for some calcium, vitamin & strength giving tablets & diet....
Then after that when I saw that it was facing with the same back ache again again, I went to the Spine Hospital, Delhi to Dr. H.S Chabra. He's the best spine specialist in India today..

My complaints-:

* I can't drive a 2 wheeler vehicle of just 100 Kg constant for even 10 Kms.
My back always start paining when I drive constantly even for 25 minutes.
* If I bend my back to do some hand work on the floor while standing, my back starts paining in just 4 minutes.
* Since last 1.5 years I'm going to gym for some normal work outs for a good physique, in the gym I never ever had such back pain while doing any exercise..
* Due to my studies, as I'm in 12'th standard now, I'm unable to go gym fo work out, so I'm not even regular, Even then I'm having back pain..

So Dr. Please can I get some help for removing my back pain issue..
My email ID is harsimran.anand95@gmail.com....
It will be an honor for me if U help me out in my back pain issue..