Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im just wondering Is it possible to get pregnant while

Im just wondering Is it possible to get pregnant while

Patient: Im just wondering Is it possible to get pregnant while you have chlamydia?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.Chlamydia infection doesn ‘t stop you from getting pregnant and even doesn’t interfere in the process of pregnancy.Only thing that it can do in worst cases is premature abortion, or harm to fetus, that too is not very common.You need to get pregnancy test done after 10 days of missing your periods, if you have missed your periods after having an unprotected sexual intercourse.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy