Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m keep having people at work say that I smell

I’m keep having people at work say that I smell

Patient: I’m keep having people at work say that I smell but I don’t smell anything and neither does my family

Doctor: Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor,We cannot smell the smell we emit. It is better for you to know why you smell. I sugges t you to take a bath twice a day. Use a deodorant (better to carry it with you always).Here are a few more pointers:-Mouth fresheners help you from causing bad breathe.-Smell your clothes after removing.-Consider your diet. You might enjoy heaps of garlic, curry, onions, beer, spices, etc. but the residual odor can be very unpleasant to some people.-Change sanitary wear frequently.-Check the parts of your body that moisture loves. These can be seats of bacterial growth.All the best and I hope you overcome this quickly.