I'm keep having people at work say that I smell

Patient : I'm keep having people at work say that I smell but I don't smell anything and neither does my family
Doctor :   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor, We cannot smell the smell we emit. It is better for you to know why you smell. I sugges t you to take a bath twice a day. Use a deodorant (better to carry it with you always). Here are a few more pointers: -Mouth fresheners help you from causing bad breathe. -Smell your clothes after removing. -Consider your diet. You might enjoy heaps of garlic, curry, onions, beer, spices, etc. but the residual odor can be very unpleasant to some people. -Change sanitary wear frequently. -Check the parts of your body that moisture loves. These can be seats of bacterial growth. All the best and I hope you overcome this quickly.