I'm late for my cycle Every month i have my

Patient : I'm late for my cycle. Every month i have my on the 13th. Could it be a possibility I'm pregnant? I'm still having cycle pain in my vagina sometimes.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. If you are having history of unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy If you do not get periods even one week after expected date, please go for urine pregnancy test once. If test gives negative result, please consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care.