I’m late on my period Every month i have my

Patient: I’m late on my period. Every month i have my cycle on the 13th. Could there be a possibility I’m pregnant? Is it normal to still have cycle systems

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.In case you had any unprotected sexual intercourse , then the possibility of gettin g pregnant is there, You have not mentioned the date of your last menstrual period and the date when you had sex, so it is difficult for me to comment on that, if you were in safe period or not. So, if your periods were due, and you have not got them yet, you should get a Urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing the periods, and if that is negative probably due to some other cause you have got your periods missed. You should get your thyroid profile and ultrasound pelvic organs in that case.Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.