I'm lightheaded nauseated dizzy headache stomachache sweating shaking fast heartbeat

Patient : I'm lightheaded nauseated dizzy headache stomachache sweating shaking fast heartbeat and ht and cold flashes can you tell me why??
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a simple viral fever. Here is what you can do to help: Paracetamo l 2 times a day Drink lots of water Have lots of fruits Avoid spicy and oily foods The fever should go away after about 7 days with or without the medication but the medication will help reduce the symptoms. Hope this helps you. All the best.