Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m lightheaded nauseated dizzy headache stomachache sweating shaking fast heartbeat

I’m lightheaded nauseated dizzy headache stomachache sweating shaking fast heartbeat

Patient: I’m lightheaded nauseated dizzy headache stomachache sweating shaking fast heartbeat and ht and cold flashes can you tell me why??

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a simple viral fever. Here is what you can do to help:Paracetamo l 2 times a dayDrink lots of waterHave lots of fruitsAvoid spicy and oily foodsThe fever should go away after about 7 days with or without the medication but the medication will help reduce the symptoms. Hope this helps you. All the best.