I'm male and my hair is falling out at eighteen. Is it my hormones?

Q: I have been losing my hair slowly since I was 14, and I am 18 now. I also have gynecomastia. I feel like I have to pee all the time, but I don't. That isn't as bad as it used to be, but I sometimes do feel like I have to pee when I don't still. I got my hormones checked, and I have too much estrogen and barely enough testosterone. I want my hair to grow back, and will fixing my hormone imbalance make it grow back? How can i produce more testosterone? Do i need hormone replacement therapy? I have tried exercising 3-5 times a week for about 6 months, and it isn't helping. I heard that male-pattern baldness is caused by testosterone, but I have barely any testosterone, so how can it be that?