I'm nineteen my neck and upper back isn't right since I fell please help

Patient

Q: Ok so about 8 days ago I some up and went to the bathroom, when I came back I went to fall back into my bed like I normally do but this time I fell back to far up in the bed and hit the back if my neck and head really hard, I didn't think anything of it and went to sleep. The next day at work my back was killing me so I left early. While I was driving home I felt the back of my neck and noticed all but the very top and bottom vertebrae in my neck weren't in their normal places they seemed to be pushed in, while the part of my back between my shoulders is sticking out now much mrs than normal. I'm in pretty constant pain an sometimes one of my arms will go numb, it's very scary I'm only 19 please help me my back is poping and hurting me alll the time. I haven't been comfortable once seen this happened. I went to the ER the doctor there told me nothing was wring and that I'd be fine. I went to a chiropractor and he said my neck has lost it's curve and my spine bends to the left near my ribs. Then he said I need to do a 90 day plan with him. He also keeps telling me were my spine sticks out more is normal. It's not! This is my body I know how my back was two weeks ago and it didn't stick out like that. I feel like my neck and upper back need to be stretched, I have weird feelings in the back of my neck now during the day and I realm don't like it. Please help me someone I'm really scared I don't know what to do

Doctor