I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not.

Patient

Q: I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. I have had some pregnancy symptoms but I did a test and it came back negative although I have the bar I only got it in december. I had a tiny bit of light light red bleeding from the vagina but it was creamy sort of like cum and now I'm leaking brown stuff from the vagina too?

Doctor

Since the pregnancy tests have been repeatedly negative, there is not much to worry about chances of pregnancy. The mild bleeding could be due to the side effect of the hormonal contraceptive that you recently had.It may also be a vaginal infection.
It would be ideal if you could get an examination done by a gynecologist to rule out an infection and get it treated with antibiotics accordingly.
Hope this helped.