Im not sure if i am pregnaunt or maybe something is wrong?

Patient : I had unprotected sex 5 days ago and I know its really early to really be able to tell if i'm pregnant or not, but I have a 2 year old and i've been having some of the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with her. again I know its really too early to tell, but are there signs I can look for to tell if maybe I have conceived? when we had unprotected sex it was during my ovulation period and my next cycle isn't due for another 9-12 days. I have just been really sleepy and I keep getting these mild but still uncomfortable cramps in my lower stomach that come and go through out the day and some back pain, I am very regular and I always have the same symptoms every month. I do get the back pain before my cycle but never the cramps or the lack of energy.
Symptoms:  Sore back, Menstrual like cramps that come and go and are not very intense, tired all the time.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you may have become pregnant in this encounter. The symptoms that you a re describing are associated with pregnancy however they are not specific to pregnancy. The best way to be certain for this is to visit your doctor to conduct a pregnancy test by an in office urine test along with a blood test to measure the level of beta-HCG in your serum. This is a hormone released during pregnancy and is what is detected during pregnancy testing. Please see your doctor. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com