Im not sure if i have an std or am

Patient

Q: Im not sure if i have an std or am pregnant, i have mouth sores and only one small ulcer. around my vaginal area there's a scab mark that has tiny bumps, i tried looking under every std but i haven't been able to find anything that matches what it looks like. i did have a one night stand but the guy did not "nut" inside of me, my current partner and i also had unprotected sex about two weeks ago. what do you think it is?

Symptoms:  Was cramping, itchy vaginal area, not really in pain on a scale of 1 to 10 it'd be a 1, red rashes in mouth, one ulcer, seems like there's a little bump as well, scab looking mark on vaginal area with small bumps, feeling sick to stomach a bit
Doctor