I'm not sure if I have an STD or just

Patient : I'm not sure if I have an STD or just a rash, is there any way I can be sure without going to see a doctor?
Symptoms:  Rash, sore, itchy
I'm not sure if I have an S...-1

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

218

173

138

98