Im not sure if my tattoo is infected its been

Patient : Im not sure if my tattoo is infected its been since sat night and its still hurts some and I sprayed it with bactine and it looks like some small amounts of yellow oozing out
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. Noted your history of getting a tattoo done on Saturday. It sti ll hurts some; sprayed with bactin and has a small amount of yellow oozing out. The classical signs of infection are: Redness tenderness / pain swelling Heat / raised temperature. If these signs are present then only it can be taken as infection. The yellow fluid can be serum only. If the above signs are present, go for antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines. I hope this answer helps you in taking a decision.