I’m not sure what I have, STD , HIV? Please help!

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m not sure what I have, STD , HIV? Please help!

Patient: Hi! About 2 days ago, I’ve received oral sex from a girl for like a good 50 seconds and then I was finished. I asked prior to the girl if she was clean, and she replied “Yes.” But, on the way back, I was super duper stress and I felt like my life was over. The next morning, I got these rashes on my arm, and little on my thighs. I did go to my friends house and I’m allergic to cats but that was some days ago. Next day I take these hive pills, and I’ve got the white little spots on my lips. Like a burning sensation, but I can’t seem to feel the lumps at all, they look like hives. I have been REALLY stressed this week, could it be from stress? I feel like my life’s over : ( Could it be hiv? or std?PLEASE HELP ME…!

I'm not sure what I have, S...-1 I'm not sure what I have, S...-1 I'm not sure what I have, S...-1

Doctor: Thank you for you question. If you have had unprotected sex it is possible that you have contracted a sexually transmitt ed infection. The only way to be certain of this is to be examined by a doctor in person and have sexually transmitted infections Based on the description of your symptoms and the pictures we it is possible that these symptoms are consistent with a sexually transmitted infection or an allergic reaction. For example, an acute HIV infection can present with flu like symptoms, sore throat, and even a rash on the surface of your skin. It is important that you ere on the side of caution and have your rash examined by a doctor and undergo STI testing. If an STI is ruled out as a cause for your rash then it could be possible that you are experiencing and allergic reaction to a substance you were exposed to within your environment.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No