I'm not sure what these white dot's on my boobs are??

Patient

Q: Hi so a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex it was protected but i notice that i had white dots around my nipple...i search online what it could mean, it aid it could be that your pregnant! I was very scared and i didn't know what to do but i waited a few weeks to see if i got my period. thankfully i did but the dots still haven't gone away its been 5 days since my period was gone.

Symptoms:  Headache and cramps but i was guessing it could be from the pregnancy but i got my period instead
Doctor