Im not sure when i had sex before this but

Patient

Q: Im not sure when i had sex before this but I had sex Friday and i think my boyfriend cummed inside me. I started spotting last night around 11:30 and it was only when o wiped. And this morning was the same. The color is like a light pinkish brownish. And I'm suppose to start my period in 2 weeks. What could it be?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

Since you still have 2 more weeks for your period, you are most likely to be ovulating, which increases the chances of pregnancy on unprotected intercourse. The spotting could also be due to a mid-cycle bleeding. If the bleeding does not stop, you need to consult a gynecologist. As of now, if it is less than 3 days since unprotected intercourse, you can take plan b. If 72 hours has lapsed, then you need to wait for 2 weeks to take a pregnancy test.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.