I'm not sure where to begin So I'll start with

Q: I'm not sure where to begin. So I'll start with my history. I used to have epilepsy when I was in my teens. shortly before 20 it just went away. I'm 38 now and have not had any epidodes since. However, about 8 or 9 years ago I thought I was having a heart attack...but turned out it was considered anxiety. Took about 2 months and it finally stopped occurring. Last year I was having bleeding issues in stool...so they did a colonoscopy and found a growth. Biopsy confirmed it was cancerous but not invasive. They removed it...6 months later checked it and it was clean. Then around January this year I was having what felt to me like a heart attack. Went to hospital...all was normal. I do have high blood presume and am on lisenapril. Went to a heart specialist and they ran a stress test and nuclear imaging. All was clean. Told to work on my triglycerides though. I have been juicing some as well as eating better. However...since about october...I have off and on felt sometimes dizzy'ish...but not full blown dizzy and ghosting sight. Never feel like I'll pass out but I do feel fatigued. I'm very worried about it. Then...some days I'm perfectly fine.

So...here is how this week has gone. Sunday I felt kind weak and not normal. But i juiced more than I consumed normal foods. So Monday I thought that I may should cut out the juice and see if it's just some carbs and protein I am needing. Woke up Monday felt great...came out to cook breakfast before taking kids to school...and started feeling weaker. After about 30 minutes I felt really off and sweating a lot. Thought I needed to go to hospital so i went to the ER and waited to just make sure it was not my bloodsugar. After another 20 minutes I was normal. Rest of the day was perfect...except when it came around meal times...and shortly after eating was fine. The next day...same deal...work up fine...started to crash shortly after cooking breakfast...but then got better after about 35 minutes. Yesterday though I woke up...same deal...but felt off most of the day despite eating the same way. Haven't juiced any this weak so not sure if my body is craving it some too. I just don't know what's going on. no headaches....but just don't feel normal. I feel weak a little. Today...I woke up...ate a banana before I showered so that I could have something in me before making breakfast...but still feel way off. Sometimes looking a certain way will cause a very slight dizzy sensation...but only for a split second. I have an appointment to see a neurologist let week to talk about my CPAP machine and maybe get him to check my head.

Am I going crazy? I hate feeling like this...I can't function at all. And I feel like every test I do it's just enough to rule out one thing and never to pursue other options. I just want to feel normal. Is it age related? Lol. Am I transitioning to a new age and all its issues? Is it the meds? Is it triglycerides? Is it my brain? I forgot to mention...about a year and a half ago my wife and I were having sex and when I climaxed...and had a massive shooting headache that lasted less than a second. Scared me to death. Had an mri and mra done...clean. doctor said that can happen sometimes. Haven't had it happen since then.

Sorry this is so long I just don't know what to do and I hate spending so much money chasing ghosts.