I'm now 4 days late haven't had a period since 2 nd of February.

Patient

Q: I'm now 4 days late haven't had a period since the 2nd of February. Took a pregnancy test came back negative. Can I be early or is my cycle off track.

Doctor

Yes, you have taken the test early actually. A urine pregnancy test should ideally be taken on the 8th-day post missed period for a confirmatory result. You may ideally repeat the test after 4 days again. If it's still negative, then you can safely wait for another week for your menses to return naturally as the delay may be caused by stress-induced hormonal imbalances during the month.
If the menses don't return by 15 days post missed period then you may opt for progestin withdrawal to resume your menses, in consultation with your Physician.