I'm obese and need advice on weight loss

Q: Hi,

My grandfather was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer at an advanced stage. My family now has a history of....
- Lupus.
-high blood pressure.
And my grandmother had an abnormally large heart.(no idea if that's a risk to me.)
-and stomach cancer.

I have an iron deficiency, and more testosterone then I should... and my periods are very irregular I get them every 3 month MAYBE. (that's from my recent blood test.)
and my doctor said that I should focus on building muscle and the weight will come off faster with a high protein diet... but I have trouble staying on my feet for long periods. My back is always sore and constantly waking up with sore feet...

I have been trying to diet for 7 years now. (I'm 21 now) and I have a BMI 30+ I weight I think 146-150kgs and I'm 175-8cms tall.. I need help.. I come from a family of overweight people and I am desperately trying to find a way to get healthy... but after the first 4 years personal trainer and dietitian. I've started to get depressed.

My mum was on dumormine and stuff .. but I don't want to do that... it sounds to risky. She told me maybe I should get a lap band or a gastric sleeve..

Do you have any suggestions? Please help me.

Symptoms:  Depression, obesity, health issues