I'm on 5mg norethisterone to help regulate my cycles.

Patient : I'm on 5mg norethisterone to help regulate my cycles. Today and yesterday I got positive ovulation tests, are these likely to be true results or would my tablets be interfering with the results
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have been on Primolut or norethisterone since last 2 weeks then these are false results, but if it's only been a few days of use, then ovulation is unlikely to be prevented so soon and the results are true with likely ovulation this month/cycle. Hope this helps.