I'm on antibiotics for trichomoniasis had kidney pain before

Patient : I'm on antibiotics for trichomoniasis had kidney pain before diagnosed and the pain is getting worse
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. You are taking treatment for trichomoniasis and the kidney pain is getting worsened . Th is indicates the necessity for a clinical examination, investigations and proper additional treatment. The investigations are: X-ray of the abdomen for KUB. Ultrasonography of the abdomen. Intravenous Peylography. Once the diagnosis is made treatment can be planned as per the findings. Hope this helps you.