Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m on antibiotics for trichomoniasis had kidney pain before

I’m on antibiotics for trichomoniasis had kidney pain before

Patient: I’m on antibiotics for trichomoniasis had kidney pain before diagnosed and the pain is getting worse

Doctor: HI.Thanks for your query.You are taking treatment for trichomoniasis and the kidney pain is getting worsened .Th is indicates the necessity for a clinical examination, investigations and proper additional treatment.The investigations are:X-ray of the abdomen for KUB.Ultrasonography of the abdomen.Intravenous Peylography.Once the diagnosis is made treatment can be planned as per the findings.Hope this helps you.