Im on birth control but my boyfriend accidentally cumed inside me

Patient

Q: Im on birth control but my boyfriend accidentally cumed inside me just once what are the chances of me getting pregnant I dont know if this matters but about a week ago I had an abortion

Doctor

A:   Hi,

The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case as usually implantation is less possible within one to two weeks of abortion and as you are on birth control.
If you want to be sure, please go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after the episode of intercourse.

Take care.