Im on period. I'm nausea. I'm bleeding bad

Patient : Im on period &I'm nausea & I'm bleeding bad & in major pain I've never felt this bad of pain before while being on my period I have dieareah as well but it's red could I go to the hospital?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The pain during periods is experienced by most of the women and is called as dysmenor rhea. It can also be associated with nausea,vomiting, loose motion, headache and even fainting in many women. The pain is expected to subside in a day and generally responds to pain killers like paracetamol and antispasmodic medications. Drink plenty of water and try hot water abdominal compressions. In case the symptoms persists, see a gynecologist for an examination and specific treatment. Hope this helped. Regards