I'm on the depo other wise know as birth control.

Patient : I'm on the depo other wise know as birth control I'm having brown discharge then that stops and I bleed again what's wrong with me
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Depo shot can cause menstrual irregularities as side effect s. So, the brown discharge and bleeding you are having could be due to that. With your doctor's advice you can go for additional dose of hormones to control the bleeding and brown discharge. Possibly in few months, your cycles can regularize and you can continue with depo. Take care.