I'm on the Levlen ED birth control pill I am

Patient

Q: I'm on the Levlen ED birth control pill. I am sexually active, my partner and I don't use a condom (we know the risks of STD's, we have regular checkups).
I take my pill between 5-6 every night, but last week I was working really late and didn't end up taking it until about 12am (when I finished work), usually my period starts late on the 3rd day of sugar pills, or early on the 4th day. I'm on the 4th right now and haven't got my period yet, I'm really worried, I'm only 17, is this normal/does it happen often? Please help.

Doctor