I’m on zalletta the mini pill but had sex before

Patient: I’m on zalletta the mini pill but had sex before I started taking it, now I’m worried I may be pregnant but I just seem to be bleeding constantly on the pill, I don’t know if I could still be pregnant, I have been bleeding for around 10 days now?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.While using contraceptive pills, some amount of menstrual i rregularity is common.You didn’t mention how many days before starting the pill you had intercourse and whether you started the pill during your menstruation or not.As you had unprotected intercourse before starting the pills, better to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.If test gives negative result, you can take the support of antifibrinolytic drugs or additional dose of hormones to control the bleeding with your doctor’s advice.Possibly your cycles may regularize soon.Take care