I'm pregnant and having lower back pain

Patient : I'm pregnant and having lower back pain and pains in my belly and a realy bad passion under my chin
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Lower back pain is a normal finding in pregnancy. This happens because the extra weight in front of the body in the abdomen has to be balanced by tightening of the back muscles. There will be strain to the back muscles. This will present as pain in the lower back. You can try alternate heating and icing to help reduce the pain. Do not take medications however, as they can damage the baby. I believe that you may have an infection that is causing the neck pain. You should talk to a Doctor or you Obstetrician and then reach a diagnosis. The Doctor will then start you on a safe type of antibiotic which will help you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.