I'm pregnant and I got checked out for std 2

Q: I'm pregnant and I got checked out for std 2 weeks ago to make sure my daughter doesn't have anything usually if you have a std my doctor calls and tell you right away on Thursday I had sex for the first time since I was checked and today he tell me his penis was bleeding when he peed and he saying I gave him something is that possible?

Thanks for the query,

Well as you said that you just underwent an STD screen which would have tested you for chlamydia, herpes and gonorrhoea, but they don't rule out any vaginal infections like bacterial vaginosis which can possibly cause a transference of infection during unprotected intercourse and cause urinary tract infection in your male partner. A high vaginal swab for culture with classical clue cells in culture study shall prove the diagnosis.

I hope I have answered your query,