I'm pregnant but I'm worried who the father isi had

Patient : I'm pregnant but I'm worried who the father is...i had unprotected sex with a guy on the 29th June but took the morning after pill 2 days later. My period was due on 9th July and i got my period on the 8th July. Ive read i could have mistaken this for implantation bleeding. It was heavy bleeding and lasted 6-7days. I had sex with my long term partner on the 23rd July, who is more likely to be the dad??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The dad of the child is no doubt your long term sex partner with whom you had sex on 23rd july. The bleeding that you experienced on 8th july was a withdrawal bleed following morning after pill intake. As the bleeding lasted for 6-7 days and heavy , it was not implantation bleed which is more of spotting and lasts 2-3 days. So rest assured. I hope have answered your query in detail, Wishing you safe pregnancy, Regards