I'm pregnant , I'm due on November 3rd I took

Patient : I'm pregnant , I'm due on November 3rd I took the plan b pill February 9th when did I mostly likely concieve
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If your expected date of delivery is calculated according t o your last menstrual period or early pregnancy ultrasound, that may help in approximately identifying the date of conception. In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual periods, according to your EDD, your last menstrual period is 27th January, 2015 and occording to that possibly you might have conceived around 7th to 11th of February. If you are having irregular menstrual periods, it is difficult to calculate the date of conception. Take care.