I'm pretty hairy and I'm a girl

Patient

Q: Hi, okay I'm a 15 year old girl and so ever since I was 7 years old I was hairy down there. My mom said this was because she took hormones while pregnant with me. Over the years I have been getting black straight hairs on my stomach, chest, very few on my breast, bottom and lower back. Theyre not very noticeable except for the ones on my stomach and back. My mom took me to the doctors a few years ago and they said this was because my mom took hormones while pregnant with me. I know for sure that I don't have pcos because I dont have any symptoms and the doctor would've diagnosed it by now. Could it be a hormonal imbalance ? Also my dad was very very very hairy and I'm rally pale and my hair's are black, is that why theyre noticeable? Help ?!

Symptoms:  I have light hair on my stomach, chest, bottom and lower back.
Doctor