I'm producing milk and having other symptoms of pregnancy but negative test results

Patient

Q: Hi I am 24 and had two children my youngest is 2 next month I have had the implant in my arm since my youngest was born I have recently got with a new partner and been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy such as putting on weight sore breast larger breast feeling sick in the morning and being emotional I have done four home pregnancy test and also had a urine test with my gp but now I am producing milk I noticed that my nipples looked different so I squose my breast to tilt it to take a look and milk began to seep through I really think I could be pregnant but test prove otherwise could u advise me on anything that might help thankyou

Doctor