I'm really depressedI'm not sure what to doI hate myself

Patient : I'm really depressed.I'm not sure what to do.I hate myself and feel really hopeless.
Doctor :   Hello, It is sometimes really normal to feel depressed when you know that the things in life are not the way you had expected them to be and the whole course of your life stands changed, or for that matter people around you have been behaving differently to you not in accordance to your own expectations or the most common reason being inability to stabilise oneself in life and in love. the reasons can be many but giving to depression is again not warranted. It's natural to feel dejected, but one needs to be positive and hopeful for the future always. I can see that you are already on so many medications for antidepressants. They can assist but not treat. you need to join yourself in social groups or circles with people who have faced such issues earlier and have come out of it, this shall help you channelize your energies to productivity. Meet or do things that creates, potentiate creativity, have pride in yourself and your work, this shall help your self-esteem and your desire to perform shall multiple multifold. Involve yourself in activities like exercises, cooking, reading, cycling, swimming, which shall help in changing mind. Try it and i am sure you should be benefitted apart from these drugs. Regards