I'm really worried that my girlfriend could be pregnant

Patient : I'm really worried that my girlfriend could be pregnant from precum. I hadn't ejaculated in over 2 weeks and I peed before we had sex. I stopped after a few seconds because I was worried. What are the chances she could be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. A lot of studies has gone be hind precum and the efficacy of the withdrawal method. None of these studies were able to demonstrate that precum contains viable sperms. There is no such reported case of a woman getting pregnant from precum. Hope this was helpful, Regards.