I'm scared, am I hermsphrodite

Q: My mum told me that the doctors thought I was a boy, but I came out a girl (all female parts), She said that they thought my umbilicore-cord was a penis. But I think shes hiding something from me.
Last year my periods were all over the place so I googled about it and scared myself that I might have Polystic Ovarie Syndrome so I went to the doctors, they said I don't have that but I have an extra male hormone and a syst on my overy. Could the fact the doctors thought I was a boy and the extra male hormone mean i'm hermaphrodite? I also get hair is weird places. Really scared. :'(

Symptoms:  Acne, hair growing where females don't normally get them, extra male hormone