I'm scared I am pregnant from possible pre-cum.

Patient

Q: I am 18 years old and really need help. I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and he came down in December. We really love each other and we are very clingy. One night, things got a little heated and were laying down with my back facing him. He started to rub his ... against my vagina but he never went in. There was no penetration. However, I am absolutely terrified I might be pregnant from the possible pre-cum. He didn't cum near me. He hadn't ejaculated in 2 weeks when that happened. Please help me. I'm scared!

Symptoms:  Common PMS but also shared Early Pregnancy Symptoms
Doctor

A:   Hi,
According to your description, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Sometimes preejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa but as there was no penetration, the possibility of conception is unlikely.
If you want to be sure you can go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after the incident or one week after expected date of periods if you miss the periods.
Take care.