I'm scared I can't get pregnant?

Patient : I can't concieve. My period seems to be really off balanced. I've been getting it once around every few months but my boyfriend and I have been trying every 2-3 times a week in case the ovulation calendar is wrong and everyday during my said "fertile days" coming from the calendar, we've been trying for a few months now but nothing is working. Sometimes i feel like I have the symptoms the tests come out negative. Is something wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Nausea, tender breasts, period is off balanced
Doctor :   Hello, If your periods have been irregular , then it is required to time your ovulation correctly before indulging in sex with an intent to conceive. Secondly , it is important to rule out PCOS , which can present with polycycstic ovaries on ultrasound , excessive hair growth and irregular delayed menses. This condition delays ovulation and is the most common cause of infertility in women presently. it is suggested that you may visit your physician for a detailed evaluation of hormonal profile and ultrasound pelvis for ruling out PCOS first. If all is well, then you need to time your ovulation with the easily available OVULATION KITS which can help you time your ovulation. It is to be started on day 10 of cycle and done daily till it comes positive. When positive, within 36 hrs ovulation should be expected and intercourse should be planned. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards