I'm scared I might have had an ectopic pregnancy, and im bleeding.

Patient

Q: I got the depo-provera birth control shot on the 16th of Febuary, and exactly 6 days later my boyfriend came inside me for the first time, and stupidly I thought it was okay, and for the past 3 weeks when we have sexual intercourse he typically ejaculates inside me. Last week I had the symptoms of a urinary tract infection, but the syptoms went away so I didn't see a doctor, a few days larer i began having to frequently urinate, and today, we tried to have sex and mid-insertion, it hurt really bad,and he could feel something blocking him from continuing, then I began bleeding, and I was convinced I finally got my period. (I should have gotten it the week I got the shot, but I assumed the shot messed that up) Now I'm having moderate lower abdomen pain, and the bleeding seems like more than usual, but im so scared im not thinking correctly. I've been googling a lot and it seems logical it's an ectopic pregnancy, but there's no way for me to get to a doctor for the next 12 hours. Am I gonna bleed out and die if this is an ectopic pregnancy, and if the blood is caused by the rupturing of my tubes? Help.

Doctor