I'm scared Im going to die

Q: I have had migraines for 8 years every second of every day it feels like Im having to balance a basketball in my brain my brain also feels like it's bleeding I went to the doctors last when I was 17 I'm 20 now and she said there is nothing wrong with me it will be my psychological state due to my depression and anxiety but I'm still worried there's pain everywhere in my body and I feel like I. Having a stroke all the time am I dying? Or is it my anxiety?

Symptoms:  What feels like internal bruising, strains, aches, cramps, migraines, sore breasts, can't move properley, I feel I dying