I'm seventeen and I had sex with my boyfriend almost

Q: I'm seventeen and I had sex with my boyfriend almost a week ago (this isn't our first time) and after we..did it. I had tender breast I couldn't even touch them they hurt that bad and he didn't touch them during the intercourse I also have had insanely sore sides to the point I have to hold my sides when going to the washroom because the pain is so bad , what is wrong..

A:   Hi,

Breast tenderness can be seen in premenstrual phase due to hormonal imbalance.
Other possible causes of breast pain are infection, elevated prolactin levels, early pregnancy etc.
As you are having severe pain, better to get examined.
By clinical examination the exact cause of the problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care