Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im sick with flu like symptoms ,chest,throat, sinus, swollen

Im sick with flu like symptoms ,chest,throat, sinus, swollen

Patient: Im sick with flu like symptoms ,chest,throat, sinus, swollen glands on neck . Now I’ve got a ear ache on right side and can’t here much as if it was clogged???what’s wrong with me

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering from Streptococcal Sore Throat Upper Respiratory tract inf ection (URTI)You should get a Streptococcal Swab test done.I advise following in such cases:1. To take an antibiotic like Amoxycillin.2. To take an anti-allergic like Levocetirizine, chlorpheniramine.3. To do warm saline gargles. You can add a tablet of Aspirin in water and do gargles with that.4. To do steam inhalation5. To take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains.Share my opinion with your Doctor before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy