I'm six weeks pregant i I had a discharge with

Patient

Q: I'm six weeks pregant i I had a discharge with a little blood is that normal And I had a mis missed marriage before

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

Any form of bleeding in pregnancy is unhealthy. As you have been confirmed pregnant and now at 6 weeks you are experiencing spotting with discharge, this should be termed as threatened abortion and warrants evaluation with an urgent ultrasound transvaginally for establishing viability of foetus in terms of heart beat and also to look out for any subchorionic hemorrhage or retroplacental clot which are ominous signs of failure of pregnancy and likely inevitable abortion.

So please visit your physician soon for a scan as soon as possible. If the heart beat is not yet established then this may indicate a chemical pregnancy else a missed abortion, But if heart beat is present then you may be placed on progesterone support for at least 10 weeks to support the pregnancy.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you safe pregnancy,