I'm so worried I can't focus on my education career

Patient

Q: I'm so worried I can't focus on my education career and I'm very anxious, more than 3 months ago I had sex with multiple partners, was going for that every week or more so I used condom with every partner and never blown but only was being sucked off 2 times without condom and the rest with condom. I went to a hospital 2 weeks ago because I had a chest pain and never thought of stds I thought it was the smoking and didn't think to tell them about stds just got tested they took blood and X-ray or whatever. They said I have nothing, the pain was gone, I got warts on my right feet 2 on top and a group of them underneath, I do notice now red spots like an insect bite but isn't and they are totally under 5 spots also today I got throat pain but not painful. I'm male 21 yrs old

Please tell me it's not hiv, and what are the possible symbols I would have now if I do

And tell me if my tested blood was clean it took them 50 minutes for result. And tell me if their test could identify stds by any chance I'm dying stressfully

Doctor